Connect with Your Community
You know that your SaaS product is the perfect fit for small business owners, because your current customers are using it with great success.
But looking for new customers brings these ongoing challenges:
- In a sea of competition, how do you stand out as an accessible and helpful brand?
- How do you get new customers excited about your product, and start using it?
- How do you create truly useful content to use in your marketing, that draws large amounts of leads?
- How do you stay tuned into the problems and challenges faced by small business owners?
- How do you build credibility in the small business market by partnering with trusted experts?
- How do you build a truly engaged community of customers who truly have brand love?
I have spent over a decade building strong, deep relationships with my small business owner community, and the service providers and influencers who serve them. My books have helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs start and grow businesses.
I don’t believe in pay to play. Strong brand relationships are built on discovering truly mutually beneficial opportunities to serve the small business owners we love so much.
I work with small business brands in two primary ways:
1: Brand evangelist or content expert:
For brands that are a great fit for my small business community, here are some ways we can partner:
- Develop marketing assets like ebooks, webinars, videos and podcasts
- Speak at your user conferences
- Participate in brand-sponsored social media events like Facebook or Instagram live
- Act as subject matter expert to promote your research in partnership with your agency (example here)
- Partner with you and my colleague Susan Baier of Audience Audit to create custom research and thought leadership
2: Small business influencer consultant
If you want a fresh look at both your marketing strategies and small business partnerships, we can work together to:
- Review your current marketing plan, materials, and marketing team
- Clarify specific customer problems and challenges
- Create ecosystem maps of each of your significant customer segments
- Brainstorm content projects, events and promotions
- Identify the best small business influencers for your market
- Map out sample projects and campaigns
Projects range from $5,000 – $50,000, depending on the needs, scope and roles.
Past Clients Include
We are hardwired for story and no one gets that more than Pamela Slim. BODY OF WORK is a powerful and transformative book. Before this book, my journey from waiting tables to vulnerability researcher and teacher never made sense. Now, after reading BODY OF WORK and completing the exercises, I get it. Not only does it help me understand where I’ve been – it’s renewed my passion for where I’m going and why.
Whether you are starting out at your first job, a longtime corporate employee, or a successful entrepreneur, you can survive the new world of work by telling a story about your journey. Pam Slim shows you how.
Pam Slim shows you how to thrive by building a body of work out of your experiences, knowledge, and accomplishments. A must-read for anyone who wants to achieve fulfillment, joy, and inner peace.