Ready to Scale?
Nothing feels better than knowing you have great content that truly solves the problems of your ideal clients.
If you or your small team are the only people who can deliver your programs, the pace can be exhausting, and the ability to scale impossibly constrained.
For many experts, increased organizational demand for your processes or programs brings up the idea of licensing or certification.
But it can be scary to do so if you do not have a specific method for ensuring that you can extend your impact and income without losing the quality and integrity of your program.
Pamela Slim and Darron Padilla have been building training and certification programs for over 25 years.
We will help you see all kinds of options for designing a program that fits for your market, your brand, your values and your business goals. The process is straight-forward, but it is NOT a one-size-fits-all.
In a licensing and/or certification engagement, we will:
- Evaluate the current state and structure of your intellectual property
- Determine the best strategy for scaling: train the trainer, licensing or certification
- Scope the specific materials to be developed
- Evaluate and leverage your existing team resources and/or scope additional support needed
- Build the IP and marketing materials
- Develop legal licensing agreements
Projects range from $5,000 – $50,000, depending on the needs, scope and roles.
We work with a team of talented instructional designers with expertise in multiple learning modalities, markets and industries.